All about Sunset Life
- 0.1 All about Sunset Life
- 0.2 Sunset Life – Company Profile/History
- 0.3 What you should know about Sunset Life
- 1 Sunset Life – Fixed Annuities
What does financial security mean to you? Do you have a financial plan in place to help you reach your goals?
Sunset Life are dedicated to helping you secure a brighter future for your family. Sunset Life’s financial professionals have a portfolio of solid, competitive products and services to help you define and meet your financial goals. Together Sunset Life and you can shape a dynamic financial future for your loved ones.
Sunset Life – Company Profile/History
The promise of financial security is only as strong as the company that makes it. Since 1937, Sunset Life has built a reputation on integrity, sound investment strategies and honest business practices. To Sunset Life, these are not outdated notions but the guiding force behind every decision they make.
With a home office in Kansas City, Missouri, Sunset Life offers a complete portfolio of quality products. Sunset Life help clients throughout the United States while maintaining an extensive organization in Western Europe.
What you should know about Sunset Life
- Founded in 1937 – More than 60 Years of Service to Sunset Life Policyholders.
- Ranked Among the Top 20 percent of All Stock Life Insurance Companies in the Nation, based on admitted assets.
- Strong capital and surplus providing protection for policyholders.
- Dedicated Agents serving policyholders throughout the United States, Europe and the Pacific Rim.
- Conservative investment and management philosophy.
- Assets and liabilities matched for rates and duration.
- Backed by parent company, Kansas City Life Insurance Company, with more than 105 years of quality service.
- Committed to providing outstanding service.
Sunset Life – Fixed Annuities
- Sunset Life offers immediate and deferred annuities for both the qualified and non-qualified markets.
- Variable Insurance Products, Mutual Funds and other investment products are available to NASD registered representatives through Sunset Life’s broker/dealer, Sunset Financial Services, Inc., member NASD/SIPC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kansas City Life.
Sunset Life – Term Life
Three plans of affordable protection are available with issue ages ranging from age 20 to age 75. Riders for spouse and children are also available along with five risk classifications.
Sunset Life – Universal Life
- Nine individual UL products offering a wide variety of commissionable target premiums and coverage options including two first-to-die products and a survivorship UL.
- Top-notch riders such as the Living Benefits Rider, Extended Maturity Rider, Other Insured Rider (up to nine additional insureds) and more.
- Outstanding flexibility and superior past performance.
- Minimum issue $10,000 for ages 50 plus.
- Preferred ratings available for most products.
Sunset Life – Whole Life
Traditional Whole Life — offers guaranteed level premiums, cash values and death benefits.
Sunset Life – Variable Annuities and Variable Universal Life
Variable products enable you to choose investments to fit your needs. You choose the amount of risk in your investments. Variable life insurance and variable annuities work well for people in every stage of life, from young investors to retirees.
With variable products, you can achieve…
- Life insurance protection, backed by the claims-paying ability of Kansas City Life Insurance Company.
- Tax-deferred asset growth, or
There are more than 30 investment options, and with those you can take advantage of Sunset Life’s carefully designed asset allocation models. These models help you build a portfolio based on your precise risk tolerance. Investing in variable insurance products involves risk. The value of variable accounts will fluctuate based on the performance of the variable subaccounts. Upon withdrawal, your contract may be worth more or less than the original investment.
- sunset life insurance kansas city
- sunset life insurance co
- sun life kansas city address
- sunset life annuity
- sun life insurance company of america
- kansas city life annuity forms
- sunset insurance associates
- sunset insurance